Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Incompetence

I’ve been trying to get a prescription filled for 12 days now. First, I took it to the pharmacy; “I’ll be back tomorrow to pick it up”.

Five days later; “since you didn’t pick it up right away we had to put it back up so you just have to re-order it.

Three days later; “your insurance company requires pre approval for it to be filled. We faxed a form to your doctor’s office, but they hasn’t faxed it back”. I immediately go three blocks to the doctor’s office; “the pharmacy said they faxed you a form to get pre approval from my insurance company for the prescription the doctor wrote for me on June 7th.

Receptionist: “I haven’t gotten nothing from CVS, what’s your name?” (How could she make that statement not knowing my name?).

“I was just there and they said they faxed it several days ago and the lady said she would refax it a few minutes ago.”

“Just have a seat and I’ll check on it “

“I don’t have time to have a seat; I’ll call in an hour or so, please see if you can find the form”

Today at the pharmacy; “we still don’t have pre approval from the insurance company. Your doctor’s office has to call Blue Cross and…………..”

“Yeah yeah yeah”

At Doctor’s office again: “I was here last week about the doctor getting pre approval for a prescription. The pharmacy said they have faxed the form to you twice”.

Receptionist: “I haven’t gotten nothing from CVS, just have a seat, what's your name and I’ll check on it “

If life were a movie, this is what I would have said:

“My name is hell and if you don’t get off your, wider than the rest of your body, butt and get that form approved and fax it to the pharmacy, I’m going to come to your house for breakfast. And then, I’m going over to CVS and open up a big drum of ugly”.

Life isn't a movie. It's a series of dealings with incompetent people. And you ask me why I blog.

Comments:
that is Annoying - with a capital A!

but your movie response made me laugh out loud
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]